RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We hope you love what you ordered, but if something is not right, we’re here to help!
All merchandise is guaranteed against manufacturer defects. Please check your order carefully upon arrival and report any defect or order discrepancy within 5 days of receiving your order.
Due to the nature of our products, some items are ineligible for returns. Eligible stock merchandise will be accepted within thirty (30) days from the date of shipment. Please refer to the Returns and Exchange Policy below for complete details.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Items That are not Eligible for Return or Exchange:
- • Customized items of any kind including Custom, Special Order, Sublimation, and any Stock Item with Embellishment including but not limited to screen printing, printing, embroidery, tackle twill, rhinestones, or Spanglez
- • Clearance, closeouts, markdowns, and final sale items
- • Due to health regulations, briefs, bras, camis, bodysuits, makeup, brushes, stickers, rhinestones, hair bows, hair accessories, and socks may not be returned if the original package has been opened
- • Items that have been worn, soiled, scuffed, or without tags, original packaging or protective liners removed
Condition of Items
- • Non-defective garments must be unworn and in the original condition with all hangtags
- • Any protective liners must be attached and in the original position and condition
- • Shoes must be in their original, unmarked box. Shoes with soiled or worn bottoms, scuffs, or any sign of wear cannot be returned or exchanged
RETURN MATERIAL AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA)
A Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns must be made within 2 weeks of initiating an RMA number or the RMA will expire. The RMA can be obtained online via the process below, or by calling Customer Engagement at: 1-800-229-7822
ONLINE RETURN PROCESS
- 1. Enter your order number and last name into the system
- 2. Select: Find Order
- 3. A window will open displaying your order (please note that if you are past the eligibility period for a return, the order will not be displayed)
- 4. Check the box to the left of the items you would like to return
- 5. Next: select the quantity you want to return and the reason for the return
- 6. Once you have selected all the items you want to return, scroll to the bottom of the page and press Create Return Request
- 7. From there a web page will open, providing your Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) and the download for your Return Form
- 8. Please print the Return Form and fill it out with your RMA. Once an RMA is initiated, you have two (2) weeks to return your items or the RMA will expire and you will need to initiate a new one
- 9. Pack your item(s) in secure packaging and enclose the Return Form
- 10. Mail the return using a trackable method of shipping to:
2525 N. 12th Street
Reading, PA 19605
To speak with a customer service representative to place a return, please call: 1-800-229-7822
PRINTABLE RETURN FORM
Please click here to download our Printable Return Form.
To download and view this PDF form, you will need Adobe Reader installed. Download it here for free.
HOW TO EXCHANGE ITEMS
To initiate an exchange within 30 days from receipt of items, complete the steps above for the Online or Phone Return Process to receive your RMA number. Once you have tracking confirmation for your item, please call us to place an order for the exchange item you want. You will be refunded on your return once we receive it in our distribution center. Exchanges are subject to availability and our standard shipping and handling timelines.
- • No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days from receipt
- • Order discrepancies or damaged items must be reported within five (5) days of receipt
- • Once an RMA number is initiated, customers will have two (2) weeks to return items or the RMA will expire
- • Returns and exchanges must be packaged with a return form enclosed
- • Returns must be shipped back to our distribution center and cannot be processed on-site or by appointment
- • The customer is responsible for all return shipping fees unless it is determined there is defective or incorrect merchandise. We will not accept C.O.D., returns, or returns billed to Omni Cheer. It is recommended that you use a method of shipping that can be tracked so that your return can be traced if lost. We are not responsible for packages lost without proper tracking information or proof of delivery
- • Excluding merchandise that is defective, a restocking fee of 15% of an item's purchase price will be charged on returned items
- • Shipping and handling fees are not refundable
- • Exchanges are subject to availability and our normal delivery schedule
- • We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time
Please allow 3-10 business days to process your return. This does not include standard ground shipping time in the estimate. Refunds will be applied to credit card used for purchase less the restocking fee. If payment was made by check, a refund check will be sent to the bill-to address on file. Shipping and handling will not be refunded.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE RETURNS
In the event of a quality issue or manufacturing defect, order discrepancies or damages must be reported within 5 days of receipt. We will accept defective merchandise returns within 90 days of the original date of merchandise shipment.
Please wash any defective merchandise that has been worn prior to sending it back to us.
Pictures are required for fit issues, fabric issues or any other merchandise defects. Please contact our customer engagement team to submit feedback and pictures: 1-800-229-7822