Instructions on How to Whitelist Omni Cheer in Your Email Address Book
Delivering emails presents many challenges with increased privacy and security concerns, most commonly due to viruses and spam. Images are frequently not displayed, only partially displayed, or sometimes the email is blocked altogether.
Adding the sender's email address to your address book or safe list ensures you receive email from those you trust. To help you receive those valued communications, we have provided instructions for the most commonly used email services and programs.
1. Open the settings icon at the upper right-hand side of Gmail (the gear icon), and choose Settings from the list.
2. Open the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
3. Click the link called Create a new filter. If you already have lots of filters, you won't see this link until you scroll to the very bottom of the page.
4. In the From field, type the email address to whitelist. Be sure to type the full email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. To whitelist every email address from a specific domain, type just that domain name, like @e.omnicheer.com, to put every e.omnicheer.com address on the safe list.
5. Click Create filter at the bottom of that pop-up window to make the whitelist filter.
6. You'll also need to tell Gmail what to do with emails from your filtered addresses. Choose Never send to Spam if you don't want any of the other options listed. Click Create Filter again to finish the process.
1. Click on the Address dropdown menu in the upper left corner of the mail screen.
2. Select Add Contact from the address dropdown menu.
3. Type the email@example.com in the contact field and click on Save Contact.
1. Highlight a message from the sender you would like to add to your safe senders list.2. From the Actions tab, select the Junk E-Mail option and then the Add Sender to Safe Senders List.
3. Click on OK from the popup window.
1. Click the box next to the message from the sender you would like to add to your contacts list.
2. Click the Mark as safe link.
3. Click the Add Contact link next to “You've just added this sender to your safe senders list” below “Reply, Reply All, and Forward”.
1. Click on the Addresses tab in the upper right corner of the Mailbox window.
2. Click the New dropdown menu and select New Contact.
3. Type the email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Screen Name field and click the Save button.