Returns and Exchanges
How do I return or exchange an item?
We want you to love what you ordered. If something isn't right, let us know. Please check your order carefully upon arrival and report any discrepancies within 5 days of receiving items. All merchandise is completely guaranteed against manufacture defects.
We'll gladly accept returns or exchanges within 30 days after receipt. Due to the nature of our products, some items are ineligible for returns or exchanges.
To complete a return or exchange, simply fill out the form that arrived with your order and send the items back to us. You can also download the form here.
Non-defective items will be refunded or exchanged only if they are unworn and in their original, unmarked packaging.
Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We do not accept C.O.D. returns.
Returns and exchanges must be shipped back to our warehouse, and cannot be processed on-site or by appointment. Please click here for a printable return form.
For more information on our Returns and Exchanges policy, click here.
Where do I send my return?
All returns or exchanges must be sent to:
12375 World Trade Dr.
San Diego, CA 92128
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Returns department at 800-299-7822 option 2, or send us an email.
Can I return customized items?
Customized items of any kind cannot be returned or exchanged. This includes sublimated uniforms, custom poms, or any in stock items that have been screen printed, embroidered, or tackle twilled.
Can I return closeout items?
Closeout or blowout items are limited to stock on hand, and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Is there a restocking fee?
Excluding merchandise that is defective, there is a restocking fee of 10% of the item's purchase price for all merchandise returned.
Return and Exchange Policy
Listed below is our policy for returns and exchanges:
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted after 30 days from receipt due to inventory control measures.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping fees. We will not accept C.O.D. returns or returns billed to us.
- A restocking fee of 10% of an item's purchase price will be charged on returned items (exchanges will not be charged a restocking fee).
- Customized items (including but not limited to sublimated uniforms, custom poms, and embroidered, screen printed, or tackle twilled items) cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Closeout items may not be returned or exchanged.
- Due to health regulations, briefs, bras, camis, bodysuits, makeup, brushes, stickers, rhinestones, hair bows, hair accessories, and socks may not be returned if the original package has been opened.
- Shoes must be in their original, unmarked box. Shoes with soiled or worn bottoms, scuffs, or any sign of wear cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Exchanges are subject to availability and our normal delivery schedule.
- Order discrepancies or damages must be reported within 5 days of receipt.
- Returns and exchanges must be in the original condition and packaged with a return form.
- The customer will be charged full retail price of any free gifts kept if the items purchased as part of a set or package are returned for a refund.
- Please use a method of shipping that can be tracked so that your return can be traced if lost. We are not responsible for packages lost without proper tracking information or proof of delivery.
- We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time.
- Please allow 72 business hours to process a return or exchange, in addition to standard ground shipping time.
Return and Exchange Form
To download and view this PDF form, you will need Adobe Reader installed. Download it here for free.